To make the Temporary Hair Color for KIDS Homemade Recommended is actually very easy. You do not need to spend a lot of money to bring your child to the salon. Temporary hair dye is usually used on certain events such as parties and others. Your child wants to look different from the others.
Read also : Curly Hairstyles for Prom BEST 2014 and Long Blonde Hairstyles 2014
Color Red and Pink became the primary choice in hair coloring. However there are some children chose the color green and purple. Well, if you are confused to make hair color, then you can use the tips below:
How to make Temporary Hair Color for KIDS Homemade Recommended
1. Empty the contents of the chosen packet of unsweetened Kool-Aid into a small bowl.It's easy right? You only need Kool-Aid are widely sold in supermarkets. Your child must know that beverage products. Apply Temporary Hair Color for KIDS Homemade Recommended above and get a different hairstyle. Thanks for visiting my blog...
2. Add ¼ cup of mayonnaise and stir hair until well blended. If you do not have mayonnaise hair, use conditioner
3. If you want hair color last longer, you can add the vinegar into it.
4. If you apply it with your fingers, make sure to wear disposable gloves.
5. For a full head of hair coloring, apply dye and then comb my hair.
6. Wrap hair in plastic wrap, cling treated and wait 60 minutes. Then rinse and style in the normal way.
7. To remove, wash hair as usual. Generally colors wash out in 3-5 shampoos.